- 6.5"H x 1"W pen holder containing a 5” barrel Pen
- Full Grain leather
- Single pen compartment
- Leather holder has turned edge construction
- Included: Stainless Retro 1951 Rollerball pen with black ink
- Pen converts to Ballpoint with ink color and refill option
- Stainless Steel pen has patent Knurl Twist top with .7 mm roller ball tip
- Pen refills and ballpoint converter available upon request
- Gift Boxed
About this style
A stylish pen is great, and a matching case is even better. But what beats both? Our Leather Case And Rollerball Pen. Yep, that's right - we've got a stylish pen and matching case all in one!
Leatherology has teamed up with Retro 1951 to bring you one of their stainless rollerball pens with black ink and a durable leather case to go with it. A pen converter to make it a ballpoint and ink refills in different colors are available upon request. Whether you just need something new for yourself or are looking for a gift for a coworker or recent graduate, this Leather Case And Rollerball Pen is a great option.
About this leather
Casual yet distinctive, our Timeless collection is one of our favorites. Composed in vibrant colors with a polished finish and buttery soft hand feel, our Timeless leather collection will age gracefully providing years of enjoyment. Please note; its texture can range from light grain to a lightly pebbled grain depending on which part of the hide it is from.
This item is not gift packaged.