Have a happy and hoppy Easter with these easy-to-make bunny ears!
Bunny Ears for Kids
Project and photo by Spoonful
What you’ll need:
- White poster board
- Pink construction paper
- Tacky glue or school glue
- Tape or stapler
- Easter stickers, optional
- Markers, crayons, or colored pencils (optional)
How to make it:
- Cut a strip of poster board about 2″ wide by about 24″ long.
- Cut out 2 ears out of poster board each about 8 1/2″ long x 3 1/2″ wide.
- Cut out 2 smaller ears out of pink construction paper.
- Glue the pink ears inside the white ears.
- Glue the ears inside the band, positioning to fit behind the child’s head.
- Let the child decorate the head band with stickers, markers, crayons, or colored pencils if they wish.
- Tape or staple the band to fit the child. Cut off any excess.